About Me


I'm a 20-something in the midst of post-academia life exploration and time travel. Here in this blog I hope to share thoughts, hobbies, travels, and photos for personal reflection and for those who are interested.
[
Linear Cowboy is an anagram for Carolyn Bowie; thanks to my friend Berit for that one.]

Postings by category

Monday, December 8, 2014

Hobby Time

Some crafted things over the years. 

Here's something you may not know about me: For three consecutive summers I went to Bead Camp, beading for around six hours per day for a week. I was around 11 years old and loved it. Before Bead Camp, I went to an art camp, "Go-go Van Gogh," and before that subscribed to crafting magazines for children. I enjoy dabbling in a variety of crafts and mediums and consider myself an enthusiastic novice in many things. If left unoccupied I shall begin a project.


Lavender Wreath - 2010


Ginger Club - Founder & President - 2009-2010


Door sign - 2010



Hand printed book with handmade grass paper - 2011


Making paper with Anne - 2010



Inkle Loom - 2009


Basket weaving - 2011



Lavender vases! - 2014 



GO HOX! - 2014


Systematic Botany plant collection, Tolmiea Menziesii - 2014







No comments:

Post a Comment